Client is funded early-stage startup disrupting the logistics space in India. We are an online marketplace for surface logistics and are trying to address market inefficiencies and low capacity utilization in the logistics sector, namely difficulty in getting the return trip/fare or idle unused inventory using mobile technology. We are working on re-imagining logistics in India.
- We’re seeking a talented product leader to define and execute against a giant vision that we have for the logistics sector
- Lead market, user research; drive innovation, definition, roadmap planning, deliverable tracking and design of new products and product features to deliver against team and company goals.
- Requires challenging all members of cross-functional team (engineering, business, design, etc.) to think boldly and creatively and then to funnel that energy into concrete products and execution plans.
- Be data driven: The product design and direction should be based on data (customer behavior
analytics, business metrics etc.). Solicit and embrace critical feedback.
- Monitor and measure launched products and feed leanings back into product development process.
- Clearly communicate product plans, benefits and results, as appropriate, to all the stakeholders.
- Software engineering experience and a very sound technical understanding.
- Have an experience in delivering consumer Internet products from the ideation board to the
- Stellar design instincts and product taste.
- Ability to leverage data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis and a never-
ending desire to grow and learn.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years exp. in Product management