We are pleased to introduce ourselves as Zyoin, an IIT/NIT founded staffing & recruitment solutions Company based out of Bangalore. Operating in this business for more than 12 years as of today with 100+ people. 400+ growing Customers. We have partnered with many established/midsized & Startup product development firms across India. Zyoin has been rated as the #1 Staffing Solutions firm in India, # 3 in Asia & the most socially engaged Staffing agency according to a survey conducted by LinkedIn last year in 2016.We have a presence in Bangalore and NCR.
As a Product Manager, you will –
1. Be the ambassador of our customers and address their needs and solve their
problems by collaborating with our engineering and business teams.
2. Be a fullstack hero – from coming up with outstanding product vision and long-term
product strategy that is aligned with company vision and strategy, to getting your hands
dirty and work with engineers and business teams to deliver new products and features.
3. Be accountable for products and business metrics; you will relentlessly deliver world-class
customer experience through data-backed decisions.
4. Envision products that help our business leaders achieve their business goals and
drive growth. You will be responsible for the product from inception to launch and
iteration and will drive a cross-functional team to deliver innovative solutions to the
5. Own one or a number of our products on web, mobile, or platforms.
6. Open up new possibilities to our customers and partners through your vision, creativity,
and business skills.
7. Be the guardian of customer experience and place the customer first, even when
relentlessly driving business growth for business and operations.
We are looking for leaders at all levels who have the hunger to work with some of the smartest
people, who are driven by a sense of purpose, and who wish to leave a legacy in their
respective domains and among their professional fraternity. We are not just building apps or
tech platforms, but rather building distributed ecosystems connected through intelligent
technology that can change the face of the food and grocery consumption pipelines in India,
forever, for the better.
An ideal candidate for this role is someone who has-
● Preferably (not mandatorily) an MBA from ISB, IIM-A, B, C, or any other Tier 1 College in
India or reputed International University and B.Tech (mandatorily) in CS/EE from
IIT, NIT, BITS or any other Tier 1 College.
● At least B.Tech degree from CS/EE from IIT with a background in software
engineering in consumer internet products in case he/she doesn’t hold an MBA
degree.At least 2 years of consumer internet Product Management experience.
Should have launched consumer internet products, and managed it through entire
product lifecycle – concept, prototype, launch, and iteration cycles.
● Built products powered by big data/algorithms.
● Strong ability to do data-driven product management (and even general) decision
● Hands-on experience in data mining, clickstream analysis, and would have a good
knowledge of statistical techniques.
● Impeccable communication skills – both spoken and written.
● A good understanding of FMCG retail business is an advantage. However, having
a strong sense of business and retail is sufficient.
● Demonstrated the ability to interface with management (Founders) and business leaders
across the startup, drive vision, strategy, and influence decisions.
● The experience of being all stack leader that can juggle driving prioritization
conversations and business strategy meetings with founders, and cross-functional
business stakeholders, and at the same time, be able to debate on efficient algorithms
with data scientists, do a design review with designers , or dive deep into technical
discussions with engineering teams about how their current tech choices and
approach could impact future business requirements.
● Strong courage of conviction displayed with Humility and Empathy. Fire in the belly to
build world-changing products.
We would like to hear from candidates who have the hunger to impact real lives and who can
match our high bar on Core Values that we live by.
● can apply first principles thinking to solve problems
● can envision a great future that you want to create
● have the fire in your belly to get out of your cube and do something about your vision
● want to work with some really smart people, and still raise the bar for all of us
● can have fun and help your colleagues have fun doing all of the above